- Introduction about industry’s safety and health legislation.
- General duties of a works supervisor
- General shipboard safety.
- Safe working practices in marine construction
- Safe handling of dangerous and hazardous goods.
- Accident prevention methods.
- The use of personal protective equipment and demonstration.
- Safe use of machinery and equipment handling.
- Notification of accidents and dangerous occurrences.
- 30 question multiple choice exam.
At least 2 years working experience in marine construction
Validity: No Expiry Date
Duration: 14.5 hours (2 Days)
Course Date : Please Check Calendar
Time: 09:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
(Special arrangement of course are available too. Please contact us for further details.)