- Overview of relevant Occupational Safety and Health Legislation.
- General Concept of Work Safety
- Potential hazards and their preventions in various operations and activities on construction sites.
- Preparation in Emergency
- Reporting system and procedures of accidents and dangerous occurrences
- Effective transmission information of causes and its preventive method of accidents and disease on construction sites.
- Fire prevention measures and use of fire extinguisher
- Information and demonstration of personal protective equipment.
- Self practice on the safe use of safety harness with lifeline and fall-arresting device.
Validity: 3 Years
Duration: 7.5 hours
Course Date : Please check our calendar
Time: 09:00 a.m. – 05:30 p.m.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Course Date : Every Friday
Time: 19:00 p.m. – 22:30 p.m.
(Special arrangement of course are available too. Please contact us for further details.)
Notice to students:
Safety card can be revalidated between six months before expiry date or three months after if expired.