- Introduce the safety and health legislation of the relevant industries.
- The potential hazards of handling goods and containers.
- The cause of the accident.
- Operation and safety measures for storage and transportation of goods.
- Accident prevention methods.
- The use of personal protective equipment and demonstration.
- Reporting of accidents and dangerous accidents.
- 20 question multiple choice exam.
Validity: 3 years
Duration: 7 hours
Course Date : Please Check Calendar
Time: 09:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
(Special arrangement of course are available too. Please contact us for further details.)
Notice to students:
Safety card can be revalidated between six months before expiry date or three months after if expired.